Logistics is more than just the movement of trucks. It keeps the world rolling, one truckload, at a time! From the sandwich you ate for lunch today to the shampoo you washed your hair with this morning, it is the glue to everything around us. That’s why it’s more than just a job, it’s a career. Our team works to keep the wheels rolling. With top of the line training, we keep our employees on the road to success. Teamwork and communication is our key to success.
Our philosophy is to be an ADVANTAGE to all. 3PL Advantage is an advantage to our customers by providing them reliable, dedicated service. To our employees and future team members, we want to focus on your strengths and fit you with a role within our team to develop the best possible YOU. Our mission is to train our team to become leaders in third-party logistics. We are constantly growing so, let’s grow together!
We are currently accepting applications for current openings. Please check back often for new openings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM!
Looking for a career in Logistics? We are looking for talented, driven, motivated, and successful people to join our expanding, fast growing, and energetic third-party logistics team. Click “APPLY” to complete an application and join our growing team today!
We are seeking to fill a Carrier Sales Representative immediately.
- Maintain and build current and new relationships with carriers;
- Update and Managing daily load boards;
- Think critically to resolve problems, identify issues, and implement solutions;
- Daily track and tracing;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to market and industry changes;
- Utilize carrier analytics and internal resources to make informed buying decisions;
- Understand and study seasonal market trends;
- Conduct calls with carriers to determine carrier eligibility, availability and negotiate transportation prices;
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast pace environment;
- Research new carriers, generate leads, and qualify new relationships;
- Always provide the highest level of service to customers and carriers alike;
- Preferred 2-5 years of Experience in Sales or similar position;
- Bachelor degree preferred;
- Driven and competitive nature;
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Driven, high energy, and enthusiastic individual;
We are seeking to fill a Customer Service Representative immediately.
- Schedule & dispatch Carriers;
- Track & Tracing of active loads in the system, ensuringon-timee pick up and deliveries;
- Maintain and update current records of accounts through TMS;
- Assist Customers and Carriers via phone, email, or fax with inquiries related to but not limited to: tracing shipments, rate quotes, billing status and or invoicing;
- Perform general clerical duties as assigning including, but not limited to answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing as needed;
- Process and input accessorial requesting as needed;
- Obtain and upload POD’S;
- Work with carriers to resolve problems, identify issues, and implement solutions;
- Preferred at least 2 years’ experience in Transportation Industry;
- Knowledge with MCLOUD software preferred;
- Previous customer service experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
Subscribe for news
Stay up to date on 3PL Advantage News and Industry Trends! Learn how to dramatically improve the management of your supply chain and logistics operations with cost saving ideas and solutions you’ll read about when you subscribe to 3PL Advantage News.